A little about me:
Mothering 2 children is the biggest and best thing I am doing. I am a single mom / nursing student / full-time employee at a pretty great company. To add to my full schedule, I also sell these gorgeous slings and encapsulate a placenta here and there. These 2 things: slings and placenta capsules were probably the best things to happen to me after the birth of my second child. So, I love sharing my service as much as I can!
A little more about me:
- I ride bikes as much as possible (commuting to work, recreational rides with kiddos and friends, and currently working on long distance travels)
- Gardening is always a joy
- I work as a braille transcriber by day
- Currently kicking coffee
- Also, currently in denial that I am a hippie
- I am a Birth Doula through DONA
- My second son and I have the same birthday (This still amazes me)
- I am working on my nursing degree to work in labor & delivery with hopes to move on to Midwifery school
So, there you have it. Thanks for visiting.